Saturday, November 3, 2012

Houston International Quilt Festival

WOW! it has been 7 months since the last post... I have moved over to tumblr for posting bloggie stuffs. But here is the rundown for today. I met Alex Anderson from The Quilt Show. She admired my hat.  

I saw many quilts that I liked, most of the signs politely asked that no photos were taken, and i respected their wishes so this was the only quilt i took a photo of, it has robots on it!




















The next set of photos are from the doll section. I took pics of the steampunk inspired dolls. There were many!









All in all i had a great time. I took my mother-in-law with me as she is a quilter herself and we had a great time! 


Check the etsy store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/glamgeekboutique for new products and new hats. Thanks and have a great holiday season! 

No comments:

Post a Comment